Acer Iconia Tab W500 Tablet

Feb 28, 2011 | comments

Acer Iconia Tab W500 AMD-powered Windows tablet PC although not yet available has listed in Germany retailer. This Acer pill is currently out there for pre-order and has value tag €499. The W500 weights just unde 1kg and features a 10.1-inch (1280 x 800) LED-backlit touchscreen, a 1.0 GHz C-50 APU (with Radeon HD 6250 graphics). Acer’s Iconia Tab W500 runs Windows 7 Home Premium and is backed by a one-year warranty
Share this article :

Post a Comment

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. Be sure to check back again , after moderation i do make every effort to reply to your comments .

 
Support : INDIATRIKS
Copyright © 2011. INDIATRIKS - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited By Indiatriks
Proudly Powered By Blogger