adding content to Right click

Feb 24, 2011 | comments

Once done, you will be able to right click any file or folder and use the Browse for Folder dialog to choose the location you want to move or copy your file or folder to, without having to go to the destination path. First we will add the copy and move options to the right click menu of all FILES. CLICK Start>Run, type REGEDIT and click OK to open up the registry editor and make your way to this key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT->*->shellex->ContextMenuHandlers Right click the ContextMenuHandlers key and choose New>Key. Name the new key “Copy To” (without the quotes).
Share this article :

Post a Comment

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. Be sure to check back again , after moderation i do make every effort to reply to your comments .

 
Support : INDIATRIKS
Copyright © 2011. INDIATRIKS - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited By Indiatriks
Proudly Powered By Blogger