CALL FROM SAME NUMBER FREE

Feb 17, 2011 | comments


1. FIRST MAKE A ACCOUNT ON WAP.MIG33.COM(USING COMP OR MOBILE]

2. USING UR ACCOUNT INVITE ATLEAST 2 PERSON(must needed to get balance)




3.now go to the option-"make a call" you see two option there-"MY PHONE #(put ur

host number..whr u want to call)

"phone # TO CALL"(PUT UR NUMBER THERE)NOW CALL....AFTER SOME TIME(10 SECOND) "AK CALL AYE GI TUMHARE VICTIM K NUMBER SE...JUST RECIVED IT AND TALK...............b]Note: the person whom u invited must needed to register otherwise u nt get balance"





HAVE FUN



DNT MISSUSE






ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. Be sure to check back again , after moderation i do make every effort to reply to your comments .

 
Support : INDIATRIKS
Copyright © 2011. INDIATRIKS - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited By Indiatriks
Proudly Powered By Blogger