Sony Ericsson Xperia arc

Aug 17, 2011 | comments

Sony Ericsson decided that they will no longer release smartphones that are far behind in terms of OS updates compared to the rest of the mobile manufacturers, hence their latest addition to the Xperia family – the Xperia arc. This is one handset that will definitely stun you whenever you take a look at it, running on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. First unveiled at the recently concluded Indiatriks 2011, it is the first of a new generation of Xperia smartphones, so you can be sure that there will be more to come!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. Be sure to check back again , after moderation i do make every effort to reply to your comments .

 
Support : INDIATRIKS
Copyright © 2011. INDIATRIKS - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited By Indiatriks
Proudly Powered By Blogger