Photoshop Tutorials and Tricks – Tutorial eBook

Dec 8, 2011 | comments

Photoshop Tricks
This book contains 1000 cool photoshop effects and tutorials. Pictures are included along the way, along with descriptive explanations of each step.

- Motion Pictures
- Turning a Character Into a Puppet
- Out of Bounds
- Creating Rain
- Creating a Wormhole
- Creating Fur
- Motion Tweens and Guides [flash]
- Making Graffiti
- Turning a Character Into a Zombie
- Perspective
- Gender Blending
- Face Swapping
- Tattoos
- Displacement Maps and Textures
And many, many more!


TO DOWNLOAD :- CLICK HERE
OR
CLICK HERE
Share this article :

Post a Comment

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. Be sure to check back again , after moderation i do make every effort to reply to your comments .

 
Support : INDIATRIKS
Copyright © 2011. INDIATRIKS - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited By Indiatriks
Proudly Powered By Blogger